Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just a Quickie...

So 2012 is here and 2011 totally flew by! I'm in the process of gathering up all my pics, thoughts, musings etc and combining them into my "what the hell did I do in 2011" blog. Its taking some time, but its coming together.

Like last year, I'm keeping track of all the books I read. My 2011 list actually gave me a good sense of accomplishment at the end of the year and I'm looking forward to everything I want to read in the next few months. Signed up for a goodreads account so I can keep track of everything. If you're on there, friend me!

Completed my CPR re-cert over the holiday break, so just waiting for that confirmation to arrive so I can mail out my NCSF renewal information.

Today is my first day back at work after my fabulous time off. It was SO hard to get up this morning. However, have been back on the diet train since yesterday - so hopefully some water weight will fall off soon! After School classes start up again tomorrow (they're on an In-service day today) so I can rest & relax after work today, which will be nice. Going to curl up on the couch with my book...I'm loving the one I'm reading now!

I think that's about it. I'm going to keep track of my mileage again in 2012 - but this year, I don't think I'll be running from my issues. That didn't work out so hot. I think this year, I'll be running towards something....I guess I know what that is when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment