Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

So today has been crazy busy, but I still made sure I got my workouts done!

We had a 3 hour offsite meeting today at a hotel just over the highway - maybe a 10 min walk. I overcame my laziness and walked there and back instead of driving! I just put on good tunes and enjoyed myself during the walk! It was awesome!!

Only downside, I was ravenous when I arrived at the meeting so I grabbed a little banana but muffin. It's not according to our diet plan, but I don't think it will kill me.

After the meeting and walking back to the site, I took lunch and rocked out the Arms & Shoulders kettlebell workout - 175 cals burned in 25 mins! Woot! The movements are getting easier so I'm happy I'm getting stronger!! Oh - just a random thing - my butt is looking awesome!!! Yay for squat butt!!!

For my last break today I did my upper back super set - so now my arms are toast!! Weight went up on my lat pull downs so I'm thrilled!! Muscles are growing!!

1 set of 15 reps standing lat pull downs at 60lbs
1 set of 10 lb dumbbell pullovers 15 reps
1 set of 15 reps standing lat pull downs at 55lbs
1 set of 10 lb dumbbell pullovers 15 reps
1 set of 15 reps standing lat pull downs at 55lbs
1 set of 10 lb dumbbell pullovers 15 reps

It's nice to know that even though it was a busy day I still got all my workouts done plus extra walking! Now I can relax for the rest of the day! Happy Friday indeed!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment