Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today's Workout 8/04

So I got a decent run in today, even though I'm still sick. I got a blister on my heel last night while walking with a client, so I ran half my workout barefoot (on the treadmill). After my feet were beat up from that, I put my shoes back on and sucked it up through the rest of the workout. My feet are going to really hate me tomorrow, but it gave me a higher intensity workout without shoes (calves are definitely feeling it more!) and a higher calorie burn as well

Here's my workout from today:

Warm Up
Interval # 1: 3 minutes at 6.5 MPH
Recovery Time: 90 Seconds at 4.0 MPH
Interval # 2: 5 minutes at 5.5 MPH
Recovery Time: 2 1/2 minutes at 4.0 MPH
Interval # 3: 3 minutes at 6.5 MPH
Recovery Time: 90 Seconds at 4.0 MPH
Interval # 4: 4 minutes at 5.5 MPH, 1 minute at 7.0 MPH
Cool Down

Total time: 30 minutes
Total Distance: 2.27 miles
Total Calories Burned: 300

No comments:

Post a Comment