Monday, August 9, 2010

Today's Workout 08/09

Hey! So I got my running workout in today - and totally rocked it! I am really getting used to running these longer intervals! I might try to get my strength training in later today since I missed it yesterday. I don't really want to fall too far behind with that. I'll definitely updated later with that if I manage to get it in

For now, here's my running workout from today:

Warm Up
Interval # 1: Run for 5 minutes at 5.5 MPH
Recovery Time: 3 minutes at 4.0 MPH
Interval #2: Run for 5 minutes (2.5 minutes at 5.5 MPH, 2.5 minutes at 6.0 MPH)
Recovery Time: 3 minutes at 4.0 MPH
Interval # 3: Run for 5 minutes (2.5 minutes at 6.0 MPH, 2.5 minutes at 6.5 MPH)
Cool Down

Total Workout Time: 30 minutes
Total Calories Burned: 255
Total Distance: 2.15 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment