Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Runs are getting longer...

Had another great running workout today! They are slowly getting longer! I also have a strength/circuit workout planned for this afternoon, so I'll be updating that as well. I am definitely excited and nervous for Friday's run - its 20 minutes straight! Eek! I felt really good at the end of the 8 minute intervals today, so I'm sure the 20 minutes will be great, but its still a little overwhelming!

Tomorrow is a well deserved rest day with NO workouts at all! Woot! I'm definitely looking forward to a recovery day!

Here's my running workout from today

Warm Up
Interval # 1: Run at 5.5 MPH for 8 minutes
Recovery Time: 4.0MPH walk for 4 minutes
Interval # 2: Run at 5.5 MPH for 8 minutes
Cool Down

Total Time: 30 Minutes
Total Distance: 2.15 miles
Total Calories Burned: 295

No comments:

Post a Comment