Saturday, August 28, 2010

Strength Circuit Workout 08/28

So I had another awesome weigh in this morning! Was down another pound and lost another 4.25 inches this week! Little by little, right? I am loving this recomp stuff! I am allowing myself to eat what I want to and I'm not feeling restricted (if you don't believe me, look at my food blog from BWW last night!)

Was ravenously hungry when I woke up this morning, so didn't work out right away. The hubby and I went out to breakfast and I was able to sneak my workout in earlier this afternoon. Its hard to believe I'm on day 21 of MTC - the time totally flew by!

Today's workout, done circuit style as fast as possible

Circuit One:

Decline Bench Press - 20 reps with 40lbs
Squats - 50 fast reps
Step Plyos - 1 minute
Butt Kicks - 1 minute

Circuit Two:
Plyo Push Ups (these are evil!) - 10 reps
Dumbbell Flys On Body Ball with Crunches - 15 reps with 10lb plates in each hand
Leg Extensions - 2 sets of 20 reps at 50lbs
Knee Tuck Jumps - 10 reps
Step Plyos - 30 seconds with 5lb dumbbells in each hand

Circuit Three:
Scorpion Push Ups - 5 reps per leg (10 total)
Alternating Dumbbell Press on Body Ball with Elbow Drive - 10 reps per arm with 5lb bells
Surrenders - 10 reps per leg with 5lb dumbbells overhead (20 total)
Side Step Plyos - 1 minute

Circuit Four:
Dips - 25
Basic Lunge with Military Shoulder Press - 10 reps per leg with 5lb dumbbells
Burpies - 20 reps

Circuit Five:
W Shoulder Press with Leg Extension - 10 reps per leg with 5lb dumbbells
Rope Tricep Press - 20 reps with "30" on Bowflex
Straight Leg Squat Thrusts - 30 seconds
Chair Pose - held for 30 seconds
Inner Thigh Raise - 10 per side

Total Time: 28 minutes
Total Calories Burned: 250

No comments:

Post a Comment