Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Friday!

So its Friday again! Yippee! Definitely looking forward to the weekend! Kept my cals in line last night, but was a little higher in sodium & fats, so I feel a little squishy today. Weight didn't vary too much, was at 175lbs this morning. I'm kinda hoping for one of those "woosh" experiences sometime soon! haha!

So Operation Bikini is officially over - and I really haven't changed much (at least I don't think I did). Didn't bother with measurements or pics this morning as my weight has been around the same for the past 3 weeks. Especially with the squishy feeling this morning, didn't really want to see if measurements have changed at all (as I don't feel like they have!)

Got in a mile run this morning already, but someone forgot to turn on the air in the gym at work - so it was like running in a sauna! It was tricky to breathe and that made it hard to push through the full mile. I might try to get in some elliptical intervals on my lunch break today (since I don't have a Zumba class today to up my burns and still have a 2600 cal burn to hit!), but I don't think I'll be running anymore since it was so hot in that room today.

Other than that, just working on keeping this in line. Which always seems to be harder on the weekends. We have plans tonight and tomorrow night that will take some true self discipline to master - but I think I'll be able to do it *fingers crossed!*

BUGG BURN FOR YESTERDAY: 2,790 calories, 11,407 steps and 1:28 of activity
Total Cals Intake: 1,740
Cal Deficit for the day: 1050

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 20 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 2976 Calories GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment