Monday, April 11, 2011

Self Discovery Days 5, 6 & 7

Alrighty - I was absent all weekend, so now I get to play catch up with my Self Discovery blogs - so here they are

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life

I want to travel with my husband. He's never been out of the country, so I want to take him on adventures all over the world.

Day 6: Something you hope you never have to do

Umm....I don't know....I guess in the literal sense, I hope to never have to be over 200lbs again and go through the physical and emotional struggle of a huge weight loss again.

Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for

My husband, my step son, my family and my friends - they all show me that life is truly about living & thriving - not just surviving and "getting by"

okay - enough blogging for the day....my brain hurts now! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment