Friday, April 8, 2011

Today's 30 Exercise Minutes - DONE!

So I've been doing a great job at keeping my fitness minutes at or above 30 mins a day! All week I've done Zumba, Kickboxing, Running & Elliptical to keep myself moving and today was no exception. I had to split up my workouts in order to get them done while at work - so on my first break I hopped on the treadmill. I was planning on getting a nice, slow, "easy" mile in (around 12 mins-ish) but NO - my feet were having NONE of it!!! haha!! My feet just wanted to move faster and I rocked out that mile in 9:57 with a top speed of 7.8 at the end!!! WOOT!!!

On my lunch break, I hopped on the elliptical and rocked out some intervals in 17 mins. If its possible to "dance" on the elliptical, I totally did that today! I had some GREAT tunes come on the IPOD and just cruised through the workout! I had a blast!!! Its definitely nice to know that I'm done with my fitness stuff and its not even 10:30am yet! Yippee!!

Treadmill Run:
Total Time: 16 mins
Total Run Time: 9:57
Total Calories Burned: 150

Elliptical Intervals:
2 min Warm Up Level 1
1 min Interval Level 5
1 min Recovery Level 1
1 min Interval Level 5
1 min Recovery Level 1
1 min Interval Level 6
1 min Recovery Level 1
1 min Interval Level 6
1 min Recovery Level 1
1 min Interval Level 7
1 min Recovery Level 1
1 min Interval Level 8
1 min Recovery Level 1
1 min Interval Level 9
2 min Cool Down Level 1

Total Time: 21 Mins
Total Calories Burned: 195 (I guess the dancing worked - I burned 25 more cals than last time!)

I am full of this crazy energy today for some reason! I was hoping to burn some of it off in my workouts, but NOPE - I'm still bouncing off the walls!!! I'm happy its Friday, I'm happy its payday and I'm looking forward to date night - overall its been a grand day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment