Monday, May 2, 2011

My Weekend....

....was dismal for nutrition at best!! haha!! With the hubby starting his new shift at work today, I wanted to spend some quality time with him this past weekend - so we went out on a few dates and had a blast...and I didn't care what I ate!

I had some great workouts on Saturday - and I ran my kickboxers through a higher intensity butt kicking on Saturday, after which my lower back was all jacked up. I was walking really stiff yesterday and I've been using lots of Icy/Hot on it and using my foam roller as much as possible. I was worried that I'd pulled something, but after stretching & massaging it I've decided that it was just DOMS in my back. I used muscles in kickboxing that I haven't used in a while and it just made me super sore only on my back. I ran a mile today already on the treadmill and it feels much better (but I've got my Icy/Hot around just in case)

This morning - woke up and weight was 179lbs of pure water weight/bloat - can't really complain too much considering that I didn't really care what I ate this weekend. Didn't track my food on Spark - didn't really care. Got caught up on the bootcamp workouts online today since I missed a few this weekend.

Tonight I have Zumba class at Curves - since I had to cancel tomorrow & Thursday due to my "mandatory training" at work. I've been toying with the idea of taking the next 3 days as rest days - but then another part of me is screaming at myself for wanting to be so lazy! haha! I might take 1 day of rest and then workout the other two - or vice versa. Not sure yet. We'll see what happens and how I'm feeling.

That's about it for me - haven't synched my Bugg up in a few days, so not sure what my total burns are (but really don't care too much since I'm starting over as of today). I'm finding that I'm not really hungry today (probably from all the crap I ate this weekend) - so today might be a practice in IF...we'll see...I'll only be eating later today if I get hungry.

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 21 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 3126 Calories GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment