Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Update...

OY - okay...where have I been....what have I been doing....

Well, we haven't had a chance to go shopping yet - life has been crazy busy. So I've been eating out of restaurants the past few days. Sodium has been higher than I want it to be, but I've been pushing the fluids and my weight was down to 178lbs this morning - so I seem to be maintaining at least.

Zumba workouts have been continuing to go well and tonight is the first night of my new summer schedule (meaning no classes on Wednesday or Saturday mornings anymore) - so I actually have a NIGHT OFF!!! Holy cow!!! I might go out on a date night with the hubby.

I am not really worrying too much about nutrition right now. We are both going on our nutrition plan in early June - so between now and then, maintenance is key. I've done it for 3 months, I can do it for another week! haha!

I went and tried on bridesmaids dresses yesterday and was stoked to fit into a Size 10 according to David's Bridal....considering the dresses are usually 1-2 sizes bigger than your typical street size, I was happy - especially since the only reason I couldn't wear the 8 was because my boobs were too big! haha! It was a cute dress, but I'm going to look around in some other places as well. I got a swatch of the colors she wants, so now I can look anywhere! Woot!

In other news, I've been walking on my breaks and feeling pretty good. Even if I'm not hitting my Bugg burns of 2600 each day, I'm making sure to come as close to my 10,000 steps as I can on a daily basis. Not quite back into the spark of running again. My legs have been super tired from my Zumba craziness this weekend and my calves are really tight. I'm going to roll them out on a foam roller this afternoon when I get home to see if that helps things improve!

In other news - I'm toying with the idea of just stopping the photo-nutrition blog...I'm not doing it consistently enough to justify it and it takes FOREVER to post a blog. With how busy life is right now, I don't have the spare time to keep this up to date, the food blog up to date, Spark up to date, FB updated PLUS everything else I have to do on a daily basis. I think cutting out the food pics will make things easier and then I can keep track of general nutrition trends in this journal.

I think that's about it for me. I'm counting down the hours until the weekend...I ended up with an extended mini-vacation. I have some extra time this weekend with nothing planned, so I'm going to use the time to prepare some new songs for Zumba class. There's some new songs that I have been wanting to throw into my playlist, so now's the time to catch up on them and get things rolling!

Hope you all have a happy Wednesday!!! Only 12 more work hours until my weekend (but no one is actually counting right???) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment