Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

Hey there! So I'm back on track! Wahoo!! I kept everything Vegan yesterday and feel amazing! I dropped 4 pounds of water weight overnight! Yippee!! It felt nice to be back down to 178lbs this morning when yesterday I was 182.2lbs! That 4 pounds definitely makes a difference! I feel leaner and lighter already!

On top of keeping things vegan - I picked up an all natural detox/cleanse 7 day pack that I started today too. I think its a good thing to occasionally flush toxins out of our systems and I am long overdue for it. I started it this morning and am looking forward to seeing how it works. Its nothing drastic or unhealthy (you all know I'd NEVER do anything like that!). Its maintaining my normal diet while increasing natural anti-oxidants to improve liver function while reducing the body's tendency to hold on to water and excess toxins. Hopefully it goes well! I'm looking forward to it!

Anyways, the hubby and I went to see "Thor" last night and we LOVED it!! It was a great movie and I have a total girl crush on Chris Hemsworth now! haha! I was REALLY good at the movie theater too! They had fat free frozen yogurt at the theater and I almost got some (there was a pomegranate flavor that was super tempting!) but I didn't!! I stuck with a Coke Zero and was good!

Just for funsies - here's some Thor Man-Candy! haha!
Chris Hemsworth Thor 1 Pictures, Images and Photos
Thor Pictures, Images and Photos
I got in a nice mile run this morning. It felt good to be back on the treadmill - I haven't ran since last week's 5K adventure and I was starting to miss it. Tonight is Zumba at Curves and I'm excited as always! Those classes are always super fun! My tattoos are almost completely healed and I should be back to normal by tomorrow (still have some peeling on my tribal but it should be done later today or tomorrow morning). It will be nice to not have a healing back for a little while - it seems like I'm always in a healing phase for the past few weeks so the break will be nice.

I think that's about it for me. I'm a little concerned about my Bugg - its been having some trouble staying synched with my Digi Display and today it seems like it disconnected from my arm for a while (even though it was on). I'm going to clean it tonight when I get home, but if it keeps up I might have to break down and buy a new one in the next few weeks! Oh well - its no biggie if I do - since I'm already an Apex customer they are cheaper to buy new directly through them, I'll just be sad if this one stops working.

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 25.62 Miles (I'd forgotten to update with my runs from last Wednesday)
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 3,846 Calories GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment