Monday, May 16, 2011

Can it be the weekend again???

Mondays are evil - they are just rough for me! I always feel like I need a weekend to recover from my weekend! I didn't sleep well at all last night and I'm feeling it. I got in a good run on the treadmill on my first break, which boosted my energy levels - so I'm happy about that. Caffiene has been my friend all day and I'm hoping to squeeze a nap in before Zumba class at Baila! tonight.

My demo class at Baila! on Saturday was amazing! I loved it!! It was super fun and it made me much more confident about starting my class there today! Everyone was having so much fun that when the class was over - people wanted to keep going, so we just put on more music and kept dancing for another 30 mins! Woot! Had some new people come to my Rhino's classes this weekend too, so I'm hoping that those classes start picking up again!

I think that's about it - not much else to talk about right now. Sleep deprivation causes me to not want to ramble....sillyness will ensue! Just a quick update from me! Maybe I'll have more to blog about tomorrow :-D

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 31 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 4,661 Calories GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment