Tuesday, July 19, 2011

YAY for Runs!

So I'm going to make this quick because I'm off to enjoy TWO DAYS OFF with the hubby and the kiddo. I got the time off last week and totally surprised them last night with the news. Last night we went to Zio's for dinner and I enjoyed lots of yummy food. For dessert I got a blizzard at the mall which was super yummy. Was really full when I went to bed last night and was still full when I woke up this morning!

Watched the 16th stage of the Tour De France this morning which was awesome. I also decided that I've built good running habits while I'm at work and I should try to keep them up while I'm at home - so I strapped my running shoes on and ran a quick mile at my usual 6.5 pace in the garage. It was hot, it was yucky, but I sucked it up and ran it - and I feel better afterwards. Now I'm going to jump in the shower and head out for our day off together. I've got Zumba at Curves tonight which will be super fun!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 78.12 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 11,249 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment