Wednesday, July 6, 2011

W4D2 DONE!

Hey everyone! So today was another running day! Wahoo! I know you're not supposed to run back to back days - but I didn't really have a choice. It was either run Tuesday & Wednesday back to back or do 2 full workouts again tomorrow (Zumba & running). 2 full workouts was tough enough yesterday, I didn't want to push my luck and have to do it again, so I ran today!

This run seemed to go much better than yesterdays - not sure exactly why. This one just seemed a little more effortless! I'm happy about it! It was still super hot in the gym, so I didn't push it too hard, but I still covered a fair amount of distance during my runs today & I maintained my sub-10 min/mile pace the whole time again, which makes me happy!

After keeping nutrition back in line & pushing fluids yesterday - my weight was back down to 176.6lbs this morning! Yippee!! All of the extra water weight from this weekend is gone and now I can focus on dropping that number even more by my weigh in on Friday! I've got about 5lbs left before I reach my first 10lb goal - which is definitely attainable!

It actually crossed my mind that I just *might* be able to see the 160's by my birthday! Wouldn't THAT be a killer accomplishment?!?!? I think I'm going to shoot for it, and if I miss it - oh well, anything is progress, right?!? I've got 25 days - so it might be a bit of a push, but with the way I drop weight quickly I think its a possibility - I tend to drop a bunch and then maintain for a few weeks, then drop again. Maybe I'm in a dropping phase right now!

Oh - and all my new Zumba gear should be here between Friday & Monday (I'm watching the tracking numbers regularly! haha!)...I'm super antsy....have I ever mentioned that I HATE waiting for things to ship to me??? :-P

Alrighty - enough rambling for me - here's my workout

W4D1 Workout:
Warm Up
Run for 3 Minutes at 6.5 MPH
Recover for 90 Seconds at 3.5 MPH
Run for 5 Minutes at 6.5 MPH
Recover for 2 Minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 3 Minutes at 6.5 MPH
Recover for 90 Seconds at 3.5 MPH
Run for 5 Minutes at 6.5 MPH
Cool Down

Total Distance Traveled: 2.61 miles
Total Workout Time: 33 minutes
Total Calorie Burn: 335 Calories

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 57.5 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 8,277 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment