Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Speedwork Is Awesome!

So today's workout was amazing! It really pushed me harder than I have been pushed in a while! I'm feeling better and stronger which is fabulous!

Nutrition has been okay but today is my mother in law's birthday and we are heading to am Italian restaurant for dinner so I'll probably be more around maintenance than at a deficit for the day.

Don't have much more time to update so this will be brief, but I feel amazing and can't wait until I start adding longer distances to my runs!

Speedwork workout week 7 #3
Warm up 5 mins - 0.25 miles
Run for 5 minutes at 6.5 MPH
Recovery run for 5 minutes at 5.0 MPH
Run for 5 minutes at 6.0 MPH
Recovery run for 5 minutes at 5.0 MPH
Run for 5 minutes at 6.0 MPH
Recovery run for 5 minutes at 5.0 MPH (with a brief 45 second walk to shake my legs out)
Run for 5 minutes at 6.0 MPH
Quick 1min dash to restroom - its amazing how running makes one gotta go! Haha!
Run for 5 mins at 5.0 MPH
Cool down walk for 0.25 miles

Total calories burned: 595
Total distance traveled: 4.20 miles with 3.75 miles running - the farthest I've ever gone! Woot!
Total workout time: 51 minutes  

That's it for me! Time for carbs! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment