Monday, July 18, 2011

So Nice I Did It Twice!!!

Wow I had more energy today than I thought!!! I felt so amazing after my run today at lunch that I ran an additional TWO miles today!!! BOTH at my usual 9:16 pace!! Woot!!! And - I'm still not wiped out - I really feel that I could keep going if I didn't have to get back to work!!! In these two runs, I managed to burn an additional 300 calories, which will definitely help with any additional foods we eat over the next few days!

PLUS - I now have the bragging rights to say that I ran over 4 miles at work today! That's killer!!! I feel like a bad ass!

Now I can go home tonight and relax knowing that I've definitely completed a fabulous workout for the day :-D

Tonight's menu is spaghetti - for some reason that sounds super yummy right now!! Whole wheat pasta, ground turkey and some yummy marinara sauce...mmm.....dinner time needs to hurry up! haha!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 77.12 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 11,079 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment