Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Over 200 Posts! WOW!

I didn't realize that my post yesterday was the magic 200! I guess that means I've got a lot to say! haha!

As expected, my weight didn't go down too much last night, woke up to weighing 177lbs (which is still 2 pounds less than the day before, but not a major woosh either) - I didn't feel well last night, tummy felt like hell, didn't sleep as much as I wanted and didn't drink as much water as I wanted to. Today is going much better though. I've already had a ton of water and ran a mile on the treadmill and feel fabulous.

Only downside - I decided to pack different food for lunch today and I had managed to eat it all by 7am because it just wasn't super filling - I didn't count up the calories while I packed it and it put me WAY short for the day so far. So a few mins ago I had to go to the cafe and get a turkey wrap to keep myself from chewing my arm off before I leave at 230! I was just ravenous and drinking more water just wasn't helping the hunger - so I had to resort to work cafe food. However, I've already plugged it into my food tracker and I'm still exactly where I want to be for the day - so I'll make it work, I just get to only eat 1 grilled cheese sammich instead of 2 for dinner! haha!

I knocked out a nice little 10/min mile on the treadmill today and really enjoyed myself. It was a little push to run that fast - especially since I've been doing lots of LSRs, but nothing super hard that wasn't possible. It makes me even more excited for my speedwork training tomorrow! Yippee!! I can't wait for it! Tonight is Zumba at Curves which is always awesome! I always have a great time at those classes and its a great workout too! Hopefully my weight will start to balance out tomorrow or the next day - pudgy squishy just isn't working for me right now!

I think that's about it for me! Hope all is well for you all!!! I'll update tomorrow after my fabulous speedy workout!!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 88.96 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 12,999 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment