Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gotta love those extra miles!

So as expected, I made my lazy butt get on the treadmill on my last break and I knocked out another mile in around 9:17. I love it! I've already burned 1550 calories and traveled 7234 steps according to my Bugg today...I love feeling healthy and active!! It definitely feels good! I love the fact that my body is progressing so much and getting healthier! I can really tell that I'm stronger than I was earlier this year - my body is doing things I never thought it could and things that used to be hard are now getting easy! Woot!

With all the activity I'm having today I am definitely getting hungry and will be ready for dinner by the time I get home, I'm thinking some grilled cheese & popcorn sounds fabulous! After that we are going to hang out with some friends, so that will be super fun! Gotta love it!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 68.38 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 9,787 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment