Wednesday, July 20, 2011

W6D2 workout!

So I was really good this morning and got my run done early! I had to drop off my car at 7am to get new tires so I was up early today.

Yesterday I was having some tummy issues and I didn't eat much last night so I was hungry when I woke up. I ate some food and drank about half a diet coke before hopping on the treadmill, which currently lives in the living room and not the office.  That's something I'll have to update about later though. 

We are on our way to breakfast and going to enjoy our day off together before going back to work tomorrow - so this is actually an email blog update coming from my phone.

My run this morning was tough but I got it done at a solid 6.0 MPH. Considering I wasn't feeling too good yesterday, I am pleased with the run.

I'll detail it all more later. For now here's my workout stuff:

W6D2 workout
Warm up
Run for 10 minutes at 6.0 MPH
recover for 3 minutes at 3.0 MPH
Run for 10 minutes at 6.0 MPH
Cool down

Total distance traveled: 2.6 miles (guess because I accidentally pulled the pin when I cooled down!)
Total calories burned: 350
Total workout time: 36 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment