Monday, July 11, 2011

And the Bad-Assery Continues!

I got another mile ran today and I still feel AWESOME!! I love this!! I really think my body is starting to adjust and adapt to the 6.5 MPH pace!! I maintained this happy pace throughout the whole run and actually contemplated picking up the pace for the last quarter mile! I kept it at 6.5 and didn't pick up the pace, but the fact that my body feels ready to go faster is awesome!!

Todays run was completed in 9:18 and I'm really happy with that! I'm really looking forward to seeing how my runs later this week go! I actually need to go back into my blogs and see what my current 1 mile PR is - I might push to see if I can break it sometime soon!!!

EDIT: After looking back, my current 1 Mile PR is 9:06 set on April 19th...I definitely think that with the way I've conditioned myself I can totally take this on!! I'm going to shoot for a sub-9!! Woot!!!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 64.2 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 9,217 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment