Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wow I Feel Horrid...

So yesterday was awesome - had a killer run and went out with my MIL and FIL to celebrate her birthday. We went to Zio's and I kept my foods within my maintenance calorie range for the day. Went to bed feeling full - but not crappy. Woke up this morning to a semi-squishy 177lbs - which isn't too bad I guess considering I ate more than expected.

I was running a little late this morning and didn't have the time (nor really the want becuase I was feeling kinda lazy) to pack food today - just feeling a little MEH at the moment, so I stopped at a usual taco place that's open early and got my usual breakfast that fits within my cal count and is usually okay with my tummy. I made it about halfway through my food before the stomach pains started and OMG they were the worst ones I've had since before my Vegan Investigation! Holy Gods I haven't been in that kind of pain in a long time. Some of them were so bad it literally took my breath away and I had trouble catching it again. Needless to say, I couldn't stomach finishing my food so I threw it away - I tracked that I ate 2/3 of it (which I think was generous, but I'd rather over track than under track).

I started pushing fluids and getting up and walking around regularly and the stomach pains stopped about 2 hours ago, but it was really frightening. I haven't experienced symptoms that badly in over 6 months and I did NOT like it! I know my fat content has been higher than normal in the past 24 hours, and the past week hasn't been that great either. I am truly starting to think I might have some gallbladder issues that I need to address with my Doctor the next time I go in (which will be early September) since this seems to be directly related to eating foods higher in fat content.

Now that its been a few hours since my tummy issues started slowing down, I'm starting to get my appetite back - I might go see if they have something bland for me to eat at the cafe here at work so that I don't end up starving myself. I have Zumba tonight and I need to ensure that I have enough fuel to get through that workout. If I didn't have a workout tonight, I'd just take it easy and IF for the rest of the day - but I can't do that today and expect to have enough energy to get through a 60 min cardio class.

Getting ready to head into an indulgent weekend of Birthday and travel, I'm not exactly hopeful that I'll be able to manage these tummy issues - but hopefully I'll do okay. For now, I'm just going to keep pushing fluids and eat boring bland food for the rest of the day. If I don't hit my cal counts, I don't care. I just want to survive my workout tonight

Here's my updated mileage from my run yesterday - I wasn't able to update it when I emailed my workout entry from yesterday. I hope things get better! UGH!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 92.71 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 13,594 Calories GONE

EDIT UPDATE: So I got myself some pudding from the cafe - chocolate, nothing fancy and now I feel like crap again. Totally nauseous and totally lethargic. I'm sure a walk/run would make me feel better, but I'm wearing flip flops today. I just can't seem to win at the moment. If I didn't have to work and we weren't worried about production, I'd go to urgent care and get the ball rolling on this damn thing. I'm tired of feeling horrid....no bueno...hubby is worried about me too :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment