Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Friday!!! Wahoo!!!

Hey everyone!! HAPPY FRIDAY (finally!!)!! This has been a long week for sure and I'm excited about the upcoming weekend!

Official weigh in will be tomorrow, but if things keep going along the path they have been - its gonna be FABULOUS!! I'm definitely getting closer to earning my first batch of Zumbawear (which has mostly been sitting in a box because I feel I haven't "earned" them yet! haha). I've worn one of the sports bras and one of the tanks - everything else has been sitting in a box waiting patiently! haha!

However, I think I am already seeing some great progress! Today I wore a pair of denim knee length capris that used to be a little snug around the hips, but today I ran in them and they were FALLING DOWN! EEK!! It wasn't the most comfortable run as I had to use my left hand to hold up my jeans - but in a way I'm super happy!! Clothes fitting looser is definitely a good thing!!! Now I just need to make sure I've got a belt with me whenever I want to run as well!

Other than my pants slipping down off my hips, the run went great! Knocked it out in my usual 9:16 pace and I feel good afterwards! I'm also practicing getting used to working out with my hair down (since all those Zumba queens look so awesome whipping their hair around!) - so todays run was with hair NOT pulled back. It wasn't too bad, but it was falling in my face and getting mildly annoying. This will definitely take some getting used to! haha!

In other news, last night's Zumba class at Curves was awesome! I had a newbie there who is now totally hooked on Zumba! Woot!! I've also noticed the nutrition is paying off here too - when I feel leaner, my classes go SO much better! I just feel lighter and really have more fun in class - so this is more motivation to keep it up! Tonight is Zumba at Baila and I'm excited! I always love this class! I'm tempted to throw in a new song that's super cute - but we'll have to see how I'm feeling later tonight (which probably means it will be thrown in! haha!)

Anyways, official update blog on weigh in & measurements will come tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get some progress pics taken - but if I don't then I'll get some soon!

Enjoy your Friday everyone! Oh and BTW - I'VE PASSED 70 MILES AND 10,000 CALORIES BURNED RUNNING THIS YEAR!!! OMG YAY!!!! That just feels AWESOME!!!!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 70.38 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 10,077 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment