Thursday, June 2, 2011

Back on Track as of Today!

Hey everyone! So I had an awesome 6 days off of the day job and am now back at it!!!

I wrote this fabulous blog talking about EVERYTHING that's happened over the past few days - and since there's a ton of pics I'm being super lazy (plus still catching up on almost a week of being absent), instead of uploading it all to here...I'm just going to post a link to my Sparkpage! haha! Enjoy!!!

http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=4272318

Also this morning I got my butt up at 345am to get some strength training done! I did Jillian's 6 week 6 pack Level One - not sure if I'm going to stick with it (probably not as I really didn't feel challenged) but I'd like to continue with the strength training in the mornings. I think tomorrow I might try the Ripped in 30 workout instead. If that doesn't work out, then I will just start up the Biggest Winner DVDs again - at least I know those are challenging for me :-D

I think that's about it! Tonight I have Curves which will be a fabulous workout! I can't wait!! Other than that - things are good! Looking forward to lots happening in the future weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment