Friday, June 24, 2011

W2D2 DONE!!!

Hey peeps!! How are you all??? So today has just been one of *those* Fridays. I'm definitely earning my weekend today! haha! But before I get to that - how did I do yesterday?? Nutrition has been spot on for yesterday and today! Weight is back down where it was before my Brazillian Grill food-fest on Wednesday, which is awesome and I'm hoping for some killer progress for my weigh in on Sunday!! After work, I was totally ravenous when I got home - so I needed a filling dinner before my Zumba class.

This is what I ended up with - Grilled Cheese Sammiches (2!) and Popcorn! I am super stoked with the calorie counts I was able to do! The entire meal was 340 calories!! Wahoo!! It definitely helped me feel nice & full!

Photobucket

So now - back to my Friday Awesomeness! It took everything I had just to get out of bed this morning! I was wiped out!! So I had to stop at a gas station for an energy drink & found this little wonder!! It was SUPER yummy, only 20 cals for the whole can and totally fabulous!! I'll definitely pick it up again soon!!!

Photobucket

I was planning on running a mile on my first break today and then my W2D2 workout on lunch today - but there was some confusion around the new Zumba schedule and for a while I thought I was going to have to teach a class tonight! So I skipped my initial pre-run mile run just to make sure I didn't exhaust myself too much.

After working some things out - I don't have to teach tonight and we're starting Fridays next week (as initially planned). I got my W2D2 run completed on my lunch and I feel AHH-Some!!!! I hit the same speeds & incline that I did last workout so I'm really proud of myself!! Yippee!! My legs are always feeling exhausted for the last 2 intervals at that speed with the incline added - but its super worth it!! Hopefully I'll be getting my runner's glutes back soon! haha!

W2D1 Workout:
Warm Up
Run for 90 Seconds at 6.2 MPH
Recover for 2 minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 90 Seconds at 6.5 MPH
Recover for 2 minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 90 Seconds at 6.8 MPH
Recover for 2 minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 90 Seconds at 7 MPH
Recover for 2 minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 90 Seconds at 7 MPH
Recover for 2 minutes at 3.5 MPH
Run for 90 Seconds at 7.5 MPH
Cool Down

Total Distance Traveled: 1.80 Miles
Total Workout Time: 25 Minutes
Total Calories Burned: 236 Calories

I think that's about it for now! I might try to run some more later now that I don't have to teach - but we'll see. Depends on how I'm feeling!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 45.33 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 6,687 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment