Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OY - sabotage!

Those damn ninjas won again yesterday - the hubby and I went out to dinner and I ate entirely too much food. I also ate more dairy than I usually do and now I'm really not feeling good today :-(

My mood has been funky the past few days - just overly girly & moody so feeling bloated & squishy just doesn't help with this either. Granted, my weight has stayed the same from yesterday morning & this morning even after my foodfest last night - but I still feel like a lard butt. UGH!

I'm pushing fluids like crazy today and hoping for it to balance out tomorrow or the day after. I'm planning on walking on the treadmill for lunch today just to get myself moving and hoping I feel better. I've started noticing trends with my digestion issues & food - whenever I eat a diet that's higher in fats, I feel like crap almost immediately after eating. I'm worried that this might be a precursor for gallbladder issues. Either way, I need to keep my fats down to keep my body healthy. Hopefully I'll be able to do this! For some reason its super difficult to stay on track right now and I can't quite pinpoint why :-(

I'm toying with the idea of breaking down my remaining weight loss goals into 10lb sessions (drop 10lbs, then diet break, drop 10lbs then diet break, etc) so it isn't so overwhelming for my body and my brain. We'll see how it goes.

Alrighty - enough whining from me. I have Zumba tonight and hopefully it will help get me out of my funk. Tomorrow is a running day so I'm stoked about that too. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment