Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And it keeps raining...

So I know everyone is familiar with the saying "when it rains it pours" - well in the case of my past week...its just kept raining....and raining....and raining....

And all I'm doing is treading water, which is about the best I can do right now. Nutrition has been good the past 2 days and my weight is coming down. Dropped 4lbs of water weight last night and hopefully will balance out some more today and tomorrow.

I am going to totally re-vamp my Zumba classes and workouts. I need to get some extra "oomph" in my classes and attendance needs to go up (noticing the typical summer decline right now). So I'm going to be working on that a lot in the next few weeks.

The big Zumbathon is this weekend. I haven't been asked to instruct, but I'm honestly really thankful about that. On top of everything else going on, I really don't need that kind of stress added to all the craziness that's happening in my life right now.

I really think that's about it for me - just trying to keep plugging along right now. I'm ready to see some downward movement on the scale and I'm ready to start feeling better about some situations that are going on right now. Hopefully everything will happen this week *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment