Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OY I've been absent...

Okay - so I know I haven't been good about updating this thing much recently, but that's changing as of TODAY!

First of all - the Zumbathon was amazing!! I had a blast and a new motivation to hit my goals!!! I blogged with pics on Spark, so here's the link for that:
http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal_individual.asp?blog_id=4295563

Next - today begins 10K training!! Yippee!!! I had a weigh in this morning & I took measurements. I tried taking "before" pics last night but the lighting was really bad so they didn't turn out right. Also, I'm toying with the idea of taking them tomorrow when I get my new Zumbawear in - I ordered a new Sports Bra Top that is motivation to get my abs in shape, so I'm thinking about taking all my pics in that top throughout this process. Either way - there will be a blog post with weight, measurements & pictures within the next 2 days

Because I'm stoked about my new Zumbawear - it will probably be tomorrow afternoon! haha! Either way, the workouts start today! I'm super stoked!! Its going to be fabulous!!! I brought my running gear to work so I'll get the workout done while I'm at work - which is awesome! I'll post a workout blog about it later today! Wahoo!!

Hope things are well with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment