Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vegan Day 28 - The End!

Hey everyone! So today was the last day of my Vegan adventures. It was relatively anti-climactic. I ate my leftovers from Buca Di Beppo, made a pinto bean and veggie mix for lunch and whole wheat pasta with Classico sauce for dinner (just wasn't really in a breakfast food mood today).

Had a great Zumba class today and the shoulders are healing nicely - they were a little tight today, but that's to be expected. Tomorrow is the last day in the goopy phase and then we are moving onto lotion, so that should really help me stay moving easier.

This afternoon, the hubby and I shacked up in the house and caught up on all the shows we've been missing since I've been so busy the past few weeks. We are officially caught up on Face Off, Being Human, Supernatural and Mr Sunshine (woot!). Some might think an afternoon of lounging with their significant other is boring - but considering how busy life is for us, spending time doing absolutely nothing is some of the best quality time that I can have with my husband.

Tomorrow morning is weigh in & measurements and I'm going to try to get up early enough to take some progress photos. They might not be as official as the other ones I've taken, but I'll be sure to take some so hopefully we'll see some changes. My tummy has been acting up a little bit today so I'm hoping that it doesn't impact my weigh in tomorrow morning.

I'm getting ready to head to bed now - sleep has been funky over the past few days due to new ink. Since tomorrow brings a new work week, I want to be sure to start it off with a decent amount of rest! I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend and have a great Monday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment