Friday, March 11, 2011

Vegan Day 25!

So yesterday was definitely interesting. I ate my normal amount of food throughout the work day, but by the time I was out of work I was absolutely ravenous! I had a ton of errands to run after work, so I didn't want to put off eating and risk getting dizzy (which has happened sometimes) - plus I was actually happy that my appetite was coming back *finally*! So after work, I called Thai Vegan and ordered some take-out. I was so horrendously hungry that I ate it quickly, but felt immediately better after that and it kept me full for the rest of the day, which is awesome.

I also got my new Zumba sticks in the mail yesterday. They weigh 2.5 pounds each and can get pretty heavy when lifting them throughout a Zumba workout - trust me, I used them last night! haha! I am really happy I bought them, they are going to help me get some strength training in my normal workout routine when things start getting busy - so I'm thrilled!
Photobucket

So I woke up this morning and realized why yesterday might have been so funky for my eating & energy levels - I flippin' forgot to take my thyroid meds when I woke up yesterday! Go me! I won't be making that mistake again!

Today is Friday and I am stoked! I can't wait for the weekend to start! I took a half day from work and only have about 2 hours left (perks of working an early shift!). The hubby and I had talked about going to see a movie tonight....we'll have to see if we have time! It would be nice to have a date night. We'll have to see how the afternoon pans out!

Happy Friday everyone! Only 3 more days of Vegan left! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment