Monday, August 1, 2011

An Update!

Alrighty peeps - so I've been scarce for a few days. I apologize, but its been with good reason!! It was my birthday yesterday, so this weekend was full of lots of fun stuff (and lots of crazy food!) Weight has hung around anywhere between 176-179 the whole week - so I really can't complain considering I haven't been counting calories at all! I've eaten whatever the hell I wanted and its working out well!

Friday I didn't have Zumba class and was planning on getting a run at home - well that didn't work out. After work, I raided Borders and stocked up on cheap books that I wanted to buy. Once I got home, I felt horrendously lazy and ended up resting on the couch until Tom got home. Then we went to 5 Guys for dinner and saw Captain America (totally awesome!). Saturday I got my usual Zumba class workout and had a good time. Yesterday was planning on getting a run done, but just ended up being too busy with birthday stuff to even find a little time for myself.

This morning I got up, showered and went into work - only to find that I had requested the day off! So I came back home, slept and got in a good treadmill run. It wasn't the best I've done, but considering I haven't ran since last Wednesday - it wasn't bad either. I think its about time to buy myself some new shoes though. My knees started feeling a little jarred last week during my runs and felt that way again today. So I'll be off to check out some sales around town this afternoon and see what I can find.

Anyways - here's my workout. Sorry to keep it so short, but I have lots to do this afternoon. Hope all is well with everyone! I'm hoping to get a workout in within the next few days, but things are continuing to be super busy for us - so I can't make any promises! gir!

This was a fun little tiered workout I did today. Couldn't keep the distance up because of my knees, but still got a damn good workout!

Warm Up for 10 mins on treadmill (0.5 miles)
Run for 1 mile at 5 MPH
Recover for 0.25 miles at 3 MPH
Run for 0.75 miles at 5 MPH
Recover for 0.25 miles at 3 MPH
Run for 0.5 miles at 5.5 MPH
Recover for 0.25 miles at 3 MPH
Run for 0.25 miles at 6 MPH
Cool Down for 0.25 miles

Total Calories Burned: 525
Total Distance Traveled: 4.0 miles (with 2.5 Running)
Total Workout Time: 56 Minutes

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 96.71 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 14,119 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment