Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Not So Crappy BodyBugg & Happy Tuesday

So whatever I managed to do last night fixed my BodyBugg at least for the time-being. Its been working okay today. Tracked a mile run at the usual calorie burn that I'm used to and sitting at 1255 calories burned for the day so far - which seems about right considering I wake up at 430am and I ran a mile on my break.

However, I'm still planning on buying a new one - now I can just put it off until I get the Apex monthly email with all their specials! haha! Last month they had the V3's on sale for $129.99 - I'm hoping for something similar this month as well! Either way it needs to be replaced - I bought it used last November just to try it out to see if I like it - well now that its starting to not work correctly, I like the program enough to buy another one. Hopefully that darn email comes soon!!

Anyways - I haven't managed to break anything today so far...so I see this as a victory and *knock on wood* my destructive phase is now over. After breaking one computer mouse, two pairs of headphones and my Bugg over the span of 4 days - I am about done! haha!

So as I stated earlier - I got a mile run in earlier today and it felt good. I pushed myself for a sub-10 min mile and it was nice. I haven't ran for speed in a while and it was a bit of a push, but I got it done and had a good time. Tonight is Zumba, which is always fun, and then relaxing with the hubby since he's off work today. I'm thinkin' dinner will be grilled cheese sammiches and popcorn - that's always a fabulous meal!! Woot!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 104.71 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 15,284 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment