Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Another Great Day!!

So today was another fabulous day on the new diet routine! I was 100% Vegan except for a 100 Calorie Ice Cream Sandwich (I only had 2 left and I'm trying to get rid of them - I hate being wasteful so I figure I'll eat one today and one another day)

I slept better last night than I have in a long time. I didn't have to hit the snooze button as much as I normally do (I only hit it twice instead of my usual 3 times) and I am surviving on less caffeine than I usually do - I only had one can of Pepsi Max yesterday and today when I usually have two. Tummy issues are definitely improving and looking forward to continual improvement over the next few days.

I got in a fabulous mile run today at 6.5 MPH on the treadmill and it felt great! It was the first time in a while that I've felt energetic enough to run that pace and it was nice to knock it out again!

Tonight's Zumba class was awesome as well - I just felt really good today and it was easier for me to move than it has been, so that's a happy improvement as well!!

I think that's about it for me, now its time to watch "Eureka" with the hubby and prep some food for tomorrow! Have a great night!

Total Miles Ran in 2011: 110.96 Miles
Total Calories Burned "Running From My Issues": 16,444 Calories GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment