Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Going Vegan - Day One!

Hey there! Sorry I didn't get this posted last night, but it was already late by the time things winded down and I needed to get to sleep! 5am shifts are never fun if I don't sleep enough!

So anyways - how did Day One go?? I think it went great!!! I ate a ton of food, but kept within a fabulous calorie count! I was planning on getting a workout in after work, but ended up having to call FedEx because they lost a package of mine (GIR!) but that's all resolved now. Needless to say, my workout time was allotted to other things - but that's okay.

I documented how I was feeling over the day, and overall it was awesome! I was a little bloated, but I think that's left over from eating freely this weekend and not a result of eating Vegan. Today I feel awesome as well and I am having happy outlooks for the remainder of this week!

I forgot to take pictures of everything I ate (and honestly its kind of a pain to upload that many photos) so I figure I'm just going to list what I eat and then post pics of the special or extra yummy foods!

So here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast:
Apple & Maple Sugar Free Oatmeal
1 cup Cantaloupe and 1 cup Grapes

Lunch:
Vegan Pasta Salad & Alternative Bagel

Snack:
Black Bean Tacos on Corn Shells

Dinner:
Eggplant "Burgers" on Whole Wheat Earthgrains buns with Sugar Snap Pea stir fry veggie mix
Photobucket

I got my new Zumba wear (after fighting with FedEx for a while) so I am excited about that! I am going to wear my new tank top at my Curves class tonight and I now have my "goal" halter top! Hopefully I'll be able to wear it by the summer! Woot!

Hoping today continues to go well and I'll keep posting all the awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment