Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day Two DONE!!!!

Today was awesome! I felt fabulous ALL day! I was expecting to feel like crap for the first week or so due to my body detoxing, but I feel really good today! TONS of energy even though I didn't get a lot of sleep last night (meaning I got my usual 6 hours or so of sleep!)

Once again, I ate freely and came in well below my calorie count - and I'm FULL almost ALL the time!! The hubby wanted to go out to eat after work today and we went to Subway. I got a Veggie Delight Salad, Baked Lays & Apple Slices - it was yummy! And even on a decent calorie deficit, I still had enough energy to lead two fabulous Zumba classes with my ladies at Curves! Woot! I love eating enough carbs to function (I don't do well on low carb diets, can you tell?? haha!)

Anyways, here's a breakdown of how I did today with my foodz:

Breakfast:
Apple & Maple Sugar Free Oatmeal
1 large banana & 1 cup grapes

Lunch:
Vegan Pasta Salad & Sugar Snap Pea Stir Fry Veggies

Snack:
Nature Valley Oats & Dark Chocolate Granola Bars

Dinner:
Veggie Delight Salad, Baked Lays & Apple Slices

Pre-Workout:
Vegan Pasta Salad

Post Workout:
Cinnamon Swirl Alternative Bagel

I am loving all this energy I've got so far and I had a great day two of Vegan life!

OH - and just cause I'm feelin' awesome, here's the song of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment