Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Holiday Marathon - Miles 3 & 4!

So today was a good day! I ran my first mile at work and got a nice little calorie burn. Then when I got home, the hubby and I watched the Dean Karnazes documentary about his 50 marathons - so inspirational! When my client came over tonight, he wanted me to work out with him, so I ran another mile and he pushed himself on the elliptical the whole time (16 resistance & 16 ramp!) I am so proud of him! We had an awesome turkey taco dinner and I'm at a nice 1400 cals for the day nutrition wise - its nice to get back on track!

My Marathon to Christmas - Mile 3
Total Time: 11:11
Total Calories Burned: 165
Speed: 5.2-5.5 on treadmill

My Marathon to Christmas - Mile 4
Total Time: 11:10 (1 second faster! woot!)
Total Calories Burned: 215 (that's one hell of a burn for 17 mins of work including cool down!)
Speed: 5.0-6.0 on treadmill

I am totally loving this Marathon to Christmas! I feel so awesome when I run and I'm so happy that I am able to incorporate this into my holiday fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment