Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Marathon Mile 17!

Today is Day 3 of my nutrition overhaul and I feel AMAZING! Weight is down 1.5 pounds already and I slept better last night than I have in a few weeks! I am sold on this nutrition program!

I already ran Marathon Mile 17 today in 9:52! Woot!! It felt awesome to get another sub-10 min mile in. Those runs are getting more comfortable for me and I think I can start incorporating this pace into my longer distance runs. I am also finding that the sub-10 min mile pace is MUCH easier to do when I have some killer music playing. I must make a new playlist on the IPOD tonight! haha! Special thanks to Taio Cruz & Adam Lambert (my guilty pleasure!) for making today's run amazing!!

Might try to get another one in on my lunch break - we'll see how it goes!

My Marathon to Christmas - Mile 17
Total Time: 9:52
Total Speed: 6.0-7.0 MPH on treadmill
Total Calories Burned: 150 (this is a guesstimation - damn HRM was messing up)

No comments:

Post a Comment