Monday, December 13, 2010

Marathon Mile 16!!!

I was extra motivated today and managed to sneak in another mile at work today! Woot! Marathon Mile 16 is toast - as are my legs from running 2 miles already today! haha! I can't believe I only have 10 miles of my Marathon left! Its amazing how fast the time has flown by! I am SO excited about the holidays! Its one of my most favorite times of the year!

Also, I am sold on this nutrition program - I am eating healthier foods, smaller portions and quality stuff and I feel AMAZING, and its only day 2! Its not often that I feel motivated to run extra miles at work! I think I might have found the nutrition program for me! Woot!

My Marathon to Christmas - Mile 16
Total Time: 11:15
Speed: 5.2-5.5 on treadmill
Total Calories Burned: 200 (this includes the 5 min cool down and walk back to my desk from the gym for a total time of 21 mins)

No comments:

Post a Comment