Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Marathon Miles 23 & 24!

OMG I only have 2 miles left! That's amazing! I can't believe that I've ran 24 miles in 23 days! That's just astounding to me! I love it!! I am going to try to finish my Marathon tomorrow and give myself a few well earned rest days until Christmas!

I've been researching stuff for my Zumba classes and am really looking forward to getting that up and running! I am planning on doing a full Zumba workout and a Zumba Circuit workout which should be awesome! I am going to be spending my vacation time coming up with choreography, music and routines for my new classes. I am really looking forward to it.

Nutrition has been crappy over the past few days, but I'm back on track today. My step-son is in town, so its always tempting to go out and eat poorly - but I'm really trying to stay in line over this holiday so that I can get back to a cut phase once the holidays are over without having too much extra jiggle to work off. We went out to Red Robin for dinner last night, and while I didn't eat at a calorie surplus (according to the Bugg) my weight jumped 1.5 pounds - gotta love water weight! haha! I am looking forward to dropping that water weight tonight!

My Marathon To Christmas - Miles 23 and 24
Total Time: 23:00
Speed: 5.2 and 5.5 for last quarter mile
Total Calories Burned: 300 (guessing since I left my HRM at home)

No comments:

Post a Comment