Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Marathon To Christmas - Mile 2

So I got my 2nd run of my Marathon to Christmas in just a few minutes ago! I pushed myself a little faster and finished 7 seconds better than yesterday! Its not much, but its an improvement! I remembered to bring my HRM today, so I have a more accurate calorie burn for my runs too! Woot!

Now that I'm wearing my BodyBugg too, I noticed that yesterday my calorie burn was HUGE (like 400 more calories!) simply because of the little 15 minute boost I got from running! It was amazing and just reinforces one of the many reasons why I enjoy running so much - its one of the only things that I can push myself as hard as I can and get an amazing calorie burn that keeps my metabolism pumping all day!

Didn't get a Zumba workout in yesterday, but am hoping to today. The weather has been REALLY cold here and I have been struggling to stay warm - but working out regularly seems to do the trick. I have clients coming tonight, so hopefully I can find some time to get a Zumba DVD in - even if its only the 20 min one!

My Marathon To Christmas - Mile 2
Total Time: 11:45
Total Calories Burned: 161
Speed: 5.0 MPH-6.0 MPH on treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment