Monday, February 27, 2012

Swings at Work

Okay - knocked out 250 swings with the 15 pounder before I hopped on a conference call today. I can definitely tell the difference between the 10 pounder and 15 pounder. I'm stronger than I was before, so it was easier to move - but it hit my muscles in a different way which was nice. Not sure if I'll be able to get any more done before I leave, if I don't the rest will be done at home later today before class. Since I don't have my Bugg on - I guessed calorie burn based on prior burns

Kettlebell Swings Challenge with 15lb bell
Double Arm Swings with Squats: 3 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Right) with Squats: 2 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Left) with Squats: 2 sets of 25 reps
No Squat Swings: 3 sets of 25 reps

Total Calories Burned: 55 Calories
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Total Swings: 250

The "10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge" Total Count: 9,000 Swings
Total Time Spent Whoopin' My Bum into Shape: 442 mins
Total Calories Burned Kickin' My Ass: 2771 Calories Torched

No comments:

Post a Comment