Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Wahoo!! So its Friday!!! I only had to work 4 hours today - gotta love it when the boss lets us leave early!!! I knocked out 200 swings on my first break at work today and am not sure if I'll get any more today or not.

I came home and was totally in the mood to work out - but didn't feel like doing any more swings. So I put in the BBL DVDs that I borrowed from a coworker and rocked out the Basics & Bum Bum workouts. Holy Glutes, Batman!! That was a fun little workout! Perhaps I'll keep that in the rotation for the future! Burned through 300 calories in 43 minutes - not bad for cardio/strength training.

Tonight, date night out with the hubby - we're planning on going out to dinner and having a fabulous night! Until hubby gets home from work, I'm gonna be nice & lazy and catch up on "Vampire Diaries" on the DVR.

Anyways, that's about it. Kind of a nice boring day and I'm loving every minute of it! Might get more kettlebell swings...might not....we'll just see how the day goes from here! We've got a fabulous weekend planned so I'm looking forward for a little bit of downtime

Kettlebell Swings Challenge
Double Arm Swings with Squats: 2 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Right) with Squats: 2 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Left) with Squats: 2 sets of 25 reps
No Squat Swings: 2 sets of 25 reps

Total Workout Time: 10 mins
Total Calories Burned: 65 Calories Burned
Total Swings: 200


The "10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge" Total Count: 2,925 Swings
Total Time Spent Whoopin' My Bum into Shape: 164 mins
Total Calories Burned Kickin' My Ass: 1035 Calories Torched

No comments:

Post a Comment