Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kick Ass Day!

Hiya peeps! How are you all? I'm doing great today! Knocked out 600 swings yesterday and had a nice dinner out with the hubby and a friend last night! Burgers & sweet potato fries! YUM!! AND a Strawberry Chocolate milkshake for dessert!! Totally killer!!

For my swings - I've started doing all 100 (1 set of each) without any rest, which has caused calorie burns to go down a little bit (since I'm getting everything done faster) but its definitely working myself harder & making me stronger. I did the same thing this morning and I think this will work well for the rest of the challenge.

Kettlebell Swings Challenge
Double Arm Swings with Squats: 6 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Right) with Squats: 6 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Left) with Squats: 6 sets of 25 reps
No Squat Swings: 6 sets of 25 reps

Total Calories Burned: 165 Calories
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Total Swings: 600

This morning, hubby went to help a friend move while I went to class. They were so fabulous today! I totally whooped their butts and they loved every minute of it!!! I burned 635 calories in an hour & 12 minutes! Definitely good times! My legs were toast at the end of it!!!

After class, I went to the bank, ran some errands and came home and rocked out 400 swings today. I was going to get more done, but my knee started feeling wonky and I didn't want to push it. This rounds out 1,000 swings in 2 days so I'd say that's pretty damn good!


Kettlebell Swings Challenge
Double Arm Swings with Squats: 4 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Right) with Squats: 4 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Left) with Squats: 4 sets of 25 reps
No Squat Swings: 4 sets of 25 reps

Total Calories Burned: 110 Calories
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Total Swings: 400

Alrighty, so that's about it for me. Was totally hungry after class & swings but we don't have a lot of food in the house - so ended up getting chinese food for lunch. So yummy!! We have a dinner date tonight with my mom & her husband and its going to be AWESOME!! Now, I'm going to rest a little bit, then start getting ready. I'm thinking about "girling" it up a little bit and painting my nails, doing makeup, wearing a skirt tonight. Dressing up is always fun!!

The "10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge" Total Count: 6,025 Swings
Total Time Spent Whoopin' My Bum into Shape: 325 mins
Total Calories Burned Kickin' My Ass: 2031 Calories Torched

No comments:

Post a Comment