Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

YAY its Valentine's Day!!! Hubby and I are both working, so nothing special going on today - but its still a good day!! First of all, I managed to wake up this morning without wounding myself...this is a plus! Shoulder feels great today!!!

Managed to avoid all but 4 bites of a cake at work - which is amazing considering there are sweets all around!! I knocked out my kettlebell swings for the day, met my goal and have 2 classes this afternoon which will be really fun!! Its amazing - in just the past two weeks of this challenge I'm noticing I'm getting stronger. I can knock out more swings on a daily basis than I could before, my back feels stronger & getting more defined, my legs & butt look better already and my arms are looking great! Can't wait to see what 2 more weeks on this will do!!!

Nutrition has been on track for the past few days and I'm downing water like crazy - so hopefully getting ready for a woosh coming up. Still holding on to some water weight from this weekend and hoping to make some more progress before the week is over. We have a fabulous Valentine's Day dinner planned for this weekend that I'm TOTALLY going to indulge in! haha!

Anyways - back to my workout for today:

Kettlebell Swings Challenge
Double Arm Swings with Squats: 8 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Right) with Squats: 8 sets of 25 reps
Single Arm Swings (Left) with Squats: 8 sets of 25 reps
No Squat Swings: 7 sets of 25 reps

Total Swings for the Day: 775 Swings!!!
Calories Burned: 235 calories
Total Time: 39 minutes

I HIT AND PASSED THE HALFWAY POINT!!! WAHOO!!! I'm proud of my progress with this challenge so far! Its designed to be done in only 30 days - but since its February, I'm feeling the pressure to get it done in 28 (even though its a Leap Year) - so I'm right on track with where I need to be!!

Happy Day!!! Anyways, that's it for me - time to go now! Hope you all have an amazing day!

The "10,000 Kettlebell Swing Challenge" Total Count: 5,025 Swings
Total Time Spent Whoopin' My Bum into Shape: 285 mins
Total Calories Burned Kickin' My Ass: 1756 Calories Torched

No comments:

Post a Comment