Friday, July 30, 2010

Today's Workout 07/30

So the Hubby came home from work the other day with a nasty case of the plague (aka - cold, flu, yuckiness). I caught it as well and have had a fabulous case of chills, exhaustion and a yucky dry cough that won't go away. BUT - I managed to overcome that, popped some Dayquil, drink some tea and I got in a good cardio workout today. I feel pretty good after it, so I'm stoked. I took my longer intervals a little slower than the past 2 runs I've had since I didn't want to have a coughing fit, but I figure anything is better than nothing, right?

Here's my workout today

Warm Up 5 mins
Interval # 1: Run for 90 Seconds at 7 MPH
Recovery Time: Brisk Walk at 4.0 MPH for 90 Seconds
Interval # 2: Run for 3 minutes at 6.5 MPH
Recovery Time: Brisk Walk at 4.0 MPH for 3 minutes
Interval # 3: Run for 90 Seconds at 7 MPH
Recovery Time: Brisk Walk at 4.0 MPH for 90 Seconds
Interval # 2: Run for 3 minutes at 6.5 MPH
Cool Down for 5 minutes

Total Time: 28 Minutes
Total Distance: 2.02 Miles
Total Calories Burned: 250

No comments:

Post a Comment