Monday, July 26, 2010

Workout for 07/26

Hey there! Back from our weekend vacation and getting back on track! Ate lots of yummy food and didn't work out for a few days - so it felt good to start running again. I must say I am definitely thankful that we don't have a Cheesecake Factory here - I would totally balloon up if I could eat there regularly! YUM!

So this week will be spent getting back on track from this vacation, then after my birthday I am going to start a cut for my race later this fall. Also, decided to start keeping a photographic food journal that's linked through my profile on here. I think it will help me stay accountable and on track. I figure if I'm embarassed to photograph it and post it - then I probably shouldn't be eating it! haha!

In case anyone is interested: that's located at www.foodforhilly.blogspot.com

Today began Week 3 of my 5K training and I'm starting to run longer intervals, which are definitely killer, but I feel great when I'm done with them! I also have some training with clients tonight, which should add some additional calorie burn to my day

Today's Workout
5 min warm up
Interval # 1: Run at 7.0 MPH for 90 Seconds
Recovery Time: Brisk Walk at 4.0 MPH for 90 Seconds
Interval # 2: Run at 7.0 MPH for 3 minutes
Recovery Time: Brisk Walk at 4.0 MPH for 3 minutes
Interval # 3: Run at 7.0 MPH for 90 Seconds
Recovery Time: Brisk Walk at 4.0 MPH for 90 Seconds
Interval # 4: Run at 7.0 MPH for 3 minutes
Recovery Time: Brisk Walk at 4.0 MPH for 3 minutes
Cool Down

Total Workout Time: 30 Mins
Total Distance Covered: 1.88 miles
Total Calories Burned: 250

No comments:

Post a Comment