Monday, July 12, 2010

Workout for 07/12

UGH! Today is a yucky day for working out! Went out with some friends last night and totally messed up my whole sleeping and eating schedule. It was worth it - because they are moving to China in a few weeks, so we all went to one of our favorite restarants, Buffalo Wild Wings and ate lots of yummy food. However, this morning all my digestion issues are back, I feel awful and I got less than 5 hours of sleep - so energy drinks are going to be required to get me through the day! I found one that's sugar free, carb free, calorie free and basically free of everything but caffiene - so that works. I know I'll feel better tomorrow, but getting through today is going to be rough. It was the hubby's first day on his new schedule - so we are getting used to our new morning routine.

I am getting really tired of feeling great throughout the week, and then destroying it over the weekend. I find that I have to spend the first few days of the week playing catch up for what I've done over the weekend. Its hard during the summer, but I need to find a way to make this work for me. Going to try some new motivation techniques and hope to start feeling better soon - and hope my willpower can make it through a weekend! I am maintaining my weight, but with the amount of activity I'm doing, I'd like to see some happy progress to show for it!

Had a strength training workout this morning - and lifted the same amount that I did the last time I did it, but didn't get a decent calorie burn because I just feel yucky. Form is good, weights are high but still kinda disappointing, but I know my body is going to make up for it later.

Weighted Squats
2 sets of 15 reps with 90lbs of weight
35 degree angle Push Ups
2 sets of 15 reps
Seated Row
2 sets of 15 reps with Bowflex setting "30" in each arm
One Legged Step Up
2 sets of 15 reps with 15lb dumbbells in each hand (30lbs total) and bench at highest setting
Prone Jackknife
2 sets of 8 reps on Swiss Ball

Total Workout Time: 22 mins
Total Calories Burned: 70 Cals

No comments:

Post a Comment