Thursday, July 22, 2010

Workout for 07/22

Hey everyone! Things are going well for me - but we are gearing up for another busy weekend. Nutrition is still around maintenance, so treating this as an extended refeed - which is good considering that I'm going to be cutting some body fat as of August. Been averaging around 1700-2000 cals a day and weight has stayed around the same, with the exception of the occasional spike from sodium intake.

We had some unexpected free time during my shift at work today, so I figured I'd get my running intervals done today instead of trying to do them tomorrow. Needless to say, I didn't have my HRM or workout clothes - so the below workout was done in my bootcut jeans and black Victoria's Secret T-Shirt! I wasn't wearing running shoes either, so I ended up running 2 of my intervals in my socks instead of in the shoes. Overall not too shabby for running in "civilian" gear :-)

Since I didn't have the HRM, I am going to gauge my calories, etc on the burn from the last time I did this workout. Next week starts a whole different round of intervals - I am definitely stoked to see continued progress! I am also stoked to get a decent cut going - so that I'm not carrying around all this extra giggle during my runs

Warm Up
Interval 1: Run for 90 seconds at 7 MPH
Recovery period for 2 minutes at 4.0
Interval 2: Run for 90 seconds at 7 MPH - no shoes
Recovery period for 2 minutes at 4.0
Interval 3: Run for 90 seconds at 7 MPH - no shoes
Recovery period for 2 minutes at 4.0
Interval 4: Run for 90 seconds at 7 MPH
Recovery period for 2 minutes at 4.0
Interval 5: Run for 90 seconds at 7 MPH
Recovery period for 2 minutes at 4.0
Interval 6: Run for 90 seconds at 7 MPH
Cool Down

Total Workout Time: 30 mins
Total Calories Burned: 250
Total Distance: 2.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment