Thursday, February 28, 2013

Run!!

OY - so its been a crazy hectic week - hopefully things will calm down soon! My body is super tired and I've been sleeping like sh*t...so needless to say I'm ready for a relaxing weekend! I'm gearing up for the last 5 weeks of my After School kids, our vacation coming up soon (my new dress will be delivered next week for it! Woot!) registering for summer classes & wrapping up this semester while still working my day job. Life is definitely crazy! EEP!

Today was a running day and I had a blast! However, my workouts are getting longer and they are harder to fit into my lunch break *sad face* I don't think I'll be able to maintain my runs at work for much longer so I'll have to start fitting them in before or after work. I'll make it happen :-)

Today was: Warm Up, 5 min Run at 5.0, 3 min Walk at 3.5, 8 min Run at 5.0, 3 min walk at 3.5, 5 min run (started at 5.0 and last 1:45 at 6.0!), Cool Down

Today I felt good - I felt stronger and that I could push harder today (thus the 6.0 interval) - it was amazing! I just finished about 30 mins ago and I'm already ready to hit the treadmill again! Woot! I've got a class after work today so I've got another workout in my future already! Good times indeed!


Total Time: 36 minutes
Total Calories Burned: 415 Cals
Total Distance: 2 miles
Total Steps: 4257

Total Miles Ran in 2013: 21.81 miles

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment