Monday, March 4, 2013

Ugh Monday already?!?

Hello everyone! Happy Monday! I am tired as hell today after a busy crazy weekend - but we are getting closer to our vacation which is awesome! On Saturday morning I weighed in and so far have lost 12 pounds this year so far! Woot! I'm taking things slowly this time around but little by little I'm seeing progress which is awesome!

On Saturday morning, I ran before class as usual. I hadn't slept very well the night before, so it was a hard workout - but I did it! The workout was Warm Up, Run for 10 mins at 5.0, Walk for 3 minutes at 3.5, Run for 10 mins at 5.0, Cool Down


And here's a pic of the treadmill once I finished Saturday's run:

*I'll enter the cals, steps, total time, etc later once I get home - all that info is stored on my other computer*

So I am totally sleep deprived at the moment and just wanted to be lazy today - but I wasn't! I made my lazy ass get on the treadmill at lunch today and knocked out Week 6 Day 3 of the C25K plan. It was awesome & I feel so much better now that the run is over :-)

Today's workout was: Warm Up, Run for 22 mins at 5.0 without stopping, Cool Down


Total Calories Burned: 431 Calories
Total Distance: 1.91 miles
Total Steps: 4088 Steps
Total Workout Time: 30 mins

Oh and since I was a space cadet and forgot to upload a pic of my curry last week, here it is! My Red Pineapple Curry with Chicken, Zucchini & Mushrooms - it was SO good!! Tonight we are having a Green Curry for dinner and I'm already getting hungry just thinking about it! haha! Have a good night everyone!


Total Miles Ran in 2013: 26.12 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment